Just because you have limited space in your bathroom, that doesn’t mean you can make a statement and pack a punch with the décor, or use some tips and tricks to turn a cramped and pokey space into a miniature oasis of tranquility and calm.
- In any small room, storage is the biggest factor you need to tackle to ensure it looks its best. Try to keep clutter to a minimum by investing in attractive storage solutions such as wicker baskets and stackable miniature shelves to store products in. A wall mounted towel rail and pegs will keep any clothes and towels tidy.
- It’s the little things that make a difference, by investing in some top quality gilded taps and fittings will give your bathroom the hint of luxury you are after. Swapping a run of the mill mirror behind the sink for a vintage mirror will make all the difference to the room. These are relatively easy to find a nice one in local antique and charity shops.
- You could even put in a large wall size mirror which will make your bathroom seem a lot bigger than it actually is.
- Give the room a Scandinavian, sauna feel by covering the walls with wooden planks, or a wood effect wallpaper.
- Keeping candles, incense sticks and essential oils to hand in the room will give the room a relaxing feel – a mini spa!
- A popular and practical way to decorate a small bathroom is to install floor to ceiling tiles. This has become extremely popular in 2016 with the subway tiles trend. If you would be interested in getting tiling, you should get in touch with tiling contractors in Hampshire.